sábado, 23 de setembro de 2017

The journey - Week 2


Image result
1) Why do you think Randy Pausch was able to achieve so many of his childhood dreams?

R: Because he learned that if we want something for real, we must break the wall to get in.

2) Do you feel that dreaming is important? Why or why not?

R: I think that dreaming is very important because it is the dream that moves us forward, moves us toward our goal, our future reality.

3) Discuss at least one of your childhood dreams. Explain why you believe you can or cannot achieve this dream.

R: To see and talk to God face to face. I always wanted to see Him and talk to Him…  And I believe that is possible to achieve this dream. It depends totally on me. Following the commandments and living a pure life prepares me for this moment. Sometimes I fail for sure, and I have knowledge of that, but through the atonement I am able to be qualified for this marvelous encounter someday.

What did I learn this week?

Well, this week I learned how important is to know better ourselves, in order to make the corrections in our path to achieve the goals. By the way, beginning with the end in mind make all the difference, because you can establish all the necessary steps to achieve it. And this is here where the dreams come to the story! It is essential having dreams to pursue, not only to dream about.
Moreover, a good dream is not a lonely one; it is necessary to have others involved. I think that’s why, as John Lennon said, “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”
Discipline, focus, research, commitment, and endurance are some of the needed elements to help us achieving our goals. We must experiment in life: try and try and try again, again, and again!
We must not to forget to seek the Lord’s guidance and counsel to our life, and take all our decisions according to Lord’s will. Assuming that God is our Father and wants all the best for us should make us willing to seek His counsels, follow His instructions, and obey His guidance.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário